Queen Snort A-Lot's Secret!

Faraway, down in a small demon city lived a Queen. Queen Snort A-Lot had one lonely Dragon crossed with a pig daughter. Queen Snort A-Lot never wanted this baby so she thought of the worst name she could ever think of - Pooney. Poor Pooney had a pig nose and always snorted at everything as her Mother did and everyone would run away from Pooney because they thought she was a beast! One day when Pooney was old enough to sleep inside instead of outside on the snowy cold pavement, Queen Snort A-Lot was having a bath. All Pooney wanted was her Mothers snot balls so she could put them up her nose and try to pick them out and eat them. The Queen got out of the bath just as Pooney came past the room and had just found out her Mothers Secret, "Your A Boy!!" screamed Pooney and ran away from the mansion and was never to be seen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!