Kakadu

The wind blowing, birds following. The green grass growing, with the rays of sun glimering upon it. It may have just had to resist heavy rainfall but water wont do it any harm. The trees swaying side to side, the leaves rattle with the wind. Take one look and you feel like you have entered another planet. All thoughts of war, fights and money have left your mind whilst thoughts of peace and nature replace them. You have entered heaven, as some people might say, that you hope expands over the surface of the earth. You close your eyes and the beautiful motion picture is still there. You can do or feel whatever you want, no one is watching. Colours of blue, green, brown, black, yellow and white are tossed around all over the place. Then before you know it, forces of nature are here and sunset begins. This moment is too precious to lose. The tiny black and white birds in the sky are getting ready to rest their head. They fly around the sky, wings flapping like crazy. Ten minutes go by and they've stopped. They are asleep. Kakadu.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!