A Hundred Yards Of Confusion

All these words I have to say, but if said a price to pay.
I fear his mind, his soul and heart but to move we must make a start.
A hundred yards of hope, a hundred yards of love, these yards of confusion.
A hundred yards of fear , a hundred yards I long, these yards of confusion
And in this confusion, I fear my conclusions.
Your masquerade your eyes but do they conceal your lies?
A hundred yards of dreams, a hundred yards I sleep, these yards of confusion.
Its your surface that I know but to say "I love" seems so low.
Underneath that smile, I want to grasp to hold you tight, to hug to clasp.
A hundred yards of prayer, a hundred yards I kneel, these yards of confusion.
A hundred yards of sky, a hundred yards of blue, these yards of confusion.
To you I feel my heart is bound but my mind does not make a sound.
I hope you care, I wish you care for to you my heart is bare.
A hundred yards of talk, a hundred yards of pain, these yards of confusion.
And if you wish not to part, take your time, look at my heart.
Clear up my illusion, on these hundred yards of confusion.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!