Impossible Mission


Impossible Mission

It was a nice sunny day at my house until my spy pad started beeping. I took it out of my pocket and Lucas started talking to me. He explained, I have to go to Enemy Headquarters, plus he told me to bring my dog Dusty.
I tiptoed into Enemy Headquarters with Dusty. I looked around to see if any one was following me. I walked 5 feet then I felt something really sharp pierce into my neck. I felt dizzy. Then I touched the sharp thing “OH NO”! It’s a poisonous dart. I fell on my knees, my vision was getting blurry. I tried to see who shot me but my vision was really bad. I fell to the floor, I blacked out.
I woke up and saw Hecham; I tried to get up but I was tied to a chair. I used all my strength to break free, but it was no use, it was too tight to break. Then I asked why he did this? He told me it’s illegal to trespass and he also told me he would kill me.
The hairs on the back of my neck were starting to stand up. He walked away laughing. What am I going to do now? I thought to myself. I heard something running. I thought it was Hecham running to attack but then I realised it was Dusty. I was so happy to see her; lucky I taught Dusty how to bite ropes in half. I commanded her to bite the ropes, which were tied around my waist, arms and legs. After Dusty ripped the ropes I got off the seat. I started running fast towards the exit.
I accidentally stepped on a button. I thought for a bit, and then I heard crumbling on the ceiling. The ceiling was starting to break apart; chunks of gyprock that used to be part of the ceiling fell to the ground and broke in to tiny pieces of rock. I dodged the falling ceiling.
The floor started to break apart. I ran as fast as I could to the door but I tripped over a rock. Suddenly the floor broke apart and I fell into the crumbled floor, AAAAAAAAH! After falling down 8 feet I landed on my back. OOOUUUUCCCH! I got up and rubbed my back. I tried to find a way out.
I remembered I had my Agent hook in my pocket. So I got it out, and aimed the hook at the door. Then I shot the hook. Perfect shot, I pressed the button to propel myself to the door.
Then I escaped but before I left I stuck an A.A.Charger to the door as I walked away BOOM!! The whole place was in flames. I half smiled and then Dusty ran to me. “I thought I lost you, I told her.
That was the hardest mission yet and painful too.

By Alexander Porcu
Yr 5

Trinity Catholic Primary
Kemps Creek

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!