Galaxy Heroes : The Battle For Freedom

GALAXY HEROES: THE BATTLE FOR FREEDOM
CHAPTER 1
THE PLAN
‘’All right men here’s the plan, we will attack the Fly Aliens’ castle with our tanks from all angles” said Captain Bob. “Sir” said a soldier. ‘‘Yes?” said Bob. “Well, I have been searching on the computer and I saw a sewer that goes into the castle and it has not been used for 67 years” said the soldier. “When we get in, we can distract them and then our men can attack” said Bob. “Hey you, what is your name?” Bob said. “My name is David” he said.

At the fly castle: “We shall destroy the Galaxy Heroes with our secret weapon THE REACTOR Ha Ha Ha” the Fly King said in a deep voice.
“David, where are you? Steve has made you a Captain for finally finding a way to kill the Fly Aliens’’ Bob said to David.
Beep Beep Beep
“What is that?” said David. “It is the flies, David where does the sewer start?” said Bob. “Right at the front of the city’’ said David………………


CHAPTER 2
THE SEWER
“This sewer stinks!” said a soldier. “All sewers stink’’ David argued back. A few minutes later: ‘’Oh no’’ said Bob. “What?” said David? “It is blocked’’ Bob said back. So they stuck a bomb into what was stopping them getting through, Beep… Bang…
When they got to the end of the sewer, Bob opened a hatch and it led them right in front of the Fly King.

CHAPTER 3
ATTACK!
Bob talked in to his walky-talky and said “Move in”. Then, all of a sudden the ground stared to shake. A Fly soldier looked out the window and saw a big hole in the castle and Squad 3 of the Galaxy Heroes surrounding the Kingdom. The Fly soldiers started to attack the Galaxy Heroes, the Flies sent out seven spiders and they were carrying the Reactor. The Galaxy Heroes where outnumbered. David threw a dagger at the Fly King. The dagger stabbed the Fly King and killed him. The three soldiers started to fight, so did Bob and David.


CHAPTER 4
THE FLY QUEEN
“Kill them!” a deep voice said coming from behind the King’s chair, it was the Fly Queen. She came up behind Bob and stabbed him in the back, Bob dropped to the floor. “Nooooooo” David yelled. David walked up to the Fly Queen and they started to fight, they went out the window and on to a ledge, they were 10 stories high. David was so angry to see Bob die. The Fly Queen cut David’s cape, finally David stabbed the Fly Queen. She fell off the tower and splattered on the concrete. Then all the Flies blew up in to green slime.

CHAPTER 5
THE FUNERAL
Dong …Dong… the bell tolled at Bob’s funeral. The rain was pouring and tears where dripping. Bob was going into his grave. When David got back to the base there were hundreds of people there. David was given a medallion for helping to defeat the Flies. They all stood there for a minutes silence for Bob…………
THE END
By Lachie Murrell

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!