K.C.’s Adventure

Once upon a time there lived an alien and her name was K.C. K.C. was a very, very nice alien. One morning, on Earth, she couldn’t smell the water from Earth. “Oh No!” she said “I have to do something!” So she jumped into her Alien ship and off to Earth but before she went K.C. had to fill her alien ship up with water. When she finally got there, the water was gone but it didn’t stop K.C. She put a purple pipe on her alien ship and started to turn it on. It filled the Earth up with water. Then everybody started to shout “K.C. did it again, she saved the WORLD!” Then K.C. took off and she went to bed because she was exhausted. The next day K.C. could smell the sea water. K.C. smiled. Then K.C. thought of taking her goldfish to the Earth so they could grow up and also she wanted them to find their Mum and Dad because they were born there. And they all lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!