Cabin 13.

This is a story about a cabin called cabin 13.

‘Ding dong ding’ the school bell rang, we ran to the bus to go to camp. One bus trip later…”get off the bus kids”. We got off the bus and sat on the grass then Mr. Muffin-top came out and said when you hear this ‘ding dong ding’, come and sit on the grass.’’OK” yelled everyone. 4 hours later…’ding dong ding’, all the kids ran to the grass then Mr. Muffin top yelled “I have important news, three unlucky people will go to the haunted cabin 13 those people are Tim , Lizze and Yoko’. So Tim Lizze and Yoko packed there bags and went to cabin 13. They set up and went to bed. In the morning there sleeping bags started moving, they jumped up just in time not to die because, there sleeping bags where getting sucked down into the floor boards. They ran out the door and split up. Tim fell and was crying for help, Lizze and Yoko were looking for him. Lizze got scared so they left Tim and went back to cabin 13. There was a bang, Tim came running in and locked the door. The white board started to spell ‘get out’. Tim, Lizze and Yoko curled up in the corner, then the room dropped. They got scared and ran out. The environment had changed. They saw a school and ran over towards it they stayed there for 1 weeks. Then weird things happened, they ask why. The principle said “a long time ago we bought this land from the Indians and we made a promise that we would not hurt the environment and kept taking people “. Just then a crazy dude came and chopped a tree down. Clouds came out and there was a spell on the wind. Everyone went missing and the world was back to normal. Tim Lizze and Yoko never came back and still people go into cabin 13 and never return.THE END……………..

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!