Non Stop Day

One day when I woke up I found myself on Mars. That’s not scary. The scary thing was that was my dream. I was super scared, but to top it off there was an alien next to me trying to chase me. But it turns out that he only wanted to help me. He introduced me to all his friends, family and cousins. It was wired, but cool-if you know what I mean. Any way have you ever felt that you could jump off a cliff and fly? Well if you have…that is what I could do. I was too scared. The aliens were teasing me saying that I was a scaredy cat. I would rather be scared than a dare devil. So if you go to space remember to bring a pocket knife (if you know what they are). I hope that you have learnt a lot. Oh! This is funny. I forgot to tell you that it was all a dream. That’s still scary because, apparently, it happened to my best friend Matthew.
I forgot to introduce my friend. This is where the story begins.
Hi, I am Alexander and my friend is Matthew. I have been through a lot lately. I have been on crutches, a frame, a wheel chair and plaster on my legs with a stick in-between them to separate them, and to top it off I have had three operations because I have something called Perthes. I am ten. Only twenty percent of people in the world get it in one leg and ten percent of those twenty get it on both legs. Lucky me! I got it on both legs and this is a true story.
Matthew my friend is very nice but dumb. That is all you have to know for the rest of the story. This is where it begins…
On one day (not a dream) on not any day, one boring day, there was lightning and lots more. I was in the house playing and Matthew found a secret trapdoor with clones of us behind a mirror. We stayed in it until Matthew’s mum came to pick him up. We were there til midnight. When they found us we were in deep trouble, but lucky one clone called us and then the parents saw him so we weren’t.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!