Labour Takes On Liberal

Slam! I hit the office floor. Looking up I see Kevin Rudd standing above me laughing. "Your weak John Coward!" yelled Kevin snickering, "Your useless."

Slowly I push myself up off the ground with cut hands. In a lot of pain I carefully examine the gash in my arm from where he sliced me with his dagger. I look back up the stair case but Kevin was gone.

I peered left and right determined to find him. All of a sudden there was a deep laughter, then out of no where he slides down the stair case railing. As he's doing this he pulls out an AK-47 then starts to shoot at me. I narrowly dodge the bullets and then do a commando roll behind a nearby stone pillar. Luckly its not over yet because I can reach my brief case. I quickly grab my brief case and unlock it, then pulling out two gold hand guns I smile to my self because this was just the begining.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!