Alice In Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland.
Hello. Today i am going to read a story called Alice In Wonderland.
Once upon a time a little girl Alice was sitting on a tree. Her Aunty was reading Alice a book then Alice fell fast asleep and she was in her dream and she was chasing a white rabbit through a small cave.
She clawed down and went on and then she fell but it was lucky that she had a dress and it opened and it opened and she floated down.
She saw a chair and she sat on it and then a book floated past and she grabbed it. She read the book and then she slid off the chair and she said “why does this always happen to me.”
She got down and she still chased the rabbit through a small door and she was so big. She turned the knob and it said “Ouch!” Alice said sorry. She said she needs to get to the white rabbit. “Sorry” said the door. “You have to drink the little bottle on top of the table.”
Then something happened to Alice. She shrunk slowly. Then water came from nowhere. Then she fell down in the bottle and the door opened his mouth and the water took Alice to Wonderland and she saw some animals up ahead. She said “Excuse me Mr Bird.” But the bird did not hear her. Then the water began to bend down. She did not realise she was sitting on a toucans head. He said “Hello little girl. Where are you off to?”Then Alice said “Have you seen a white rabbit?” Mr Bird said “Yes, he went that way.” “Thank you” said Alice. “You are welcome.” said Mr Bird.
Alice went into the woods and she cannot find him so she sat on a log and started to cry. Then all of a sudden two twins came popping up and the first brother was Beep and the second brother was called Bip. Beep said “Why are you crying?” Alice said “I can’t find the white rabbit. Have you seen the white rabbit?” They said “Yes. He went this way.”
Alice went on to find the white rabbit and saw him running very fast. She said “Slow down Mr Rabbit.” “I can’t.” said the rabbit. “I’m running out of time. I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!” and he ran through a gate. Alice went in too. She saw a mad hatter and a brown rabbit and they were having a cup of tea and they asked the white rabbit to have one but he said he was late and he didn’t have time and kept running. Alice went too.
The white rabbit went to see the evil queen and had to listen to her and she was mad! Alice heard the rabbit saying she was the best queen and this is her land and her soldiers are cards.
The queen challenged Alice to a game of mini golf and the queen was always happy when she won.
Then Alice woke up in a flash and her Aunty said “Let’s go home”


Jackie Wu.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!