Labyrinth Of My Twisted Sin

Snowflakes drift from above, covering the earth with everlasting love.
The echoing footsteps as I walk hearing the breeze blowing the scent of whispered talk.

The cold prickles on my face from the chilling air in this place.
Surrounded of nothing but white I wonder if my path is right.

Each steady footstep that I take I notice every smile I see is fake.
Down this lonely path I walk till the end of the road where I reach a fork.
I make my choice hoping I’m right, secretly knowing my choice will come back to bite.

I push away my hesitant thoughts for this journey of tasks and sorts.
Not once do I look back at every obstacle that I’m taken aback.

But I do not surrender to this cold wintery December.
With an open mind this new year I look forward to a new fear.

I continue down the lonely path and I think about the past and laugh.
Not once will I succumb and give in to this labyrinth of my twisted sin.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!