R.R.'s Adventure

One stormy night there was a pirate ship called the Water Storm.there lived a pirate called R.R. short for Rex Rogger.he was the only pirate on the ship.He lived in a poor house and he was searching for the golden parrot of Tree Castle Island.He was figuring out a riddle of how to get there .It said:find the shineiest island of all.so He said "Arr! that must mean Crystall Island.he was about to start sailing but something bumped the ship.He saw a tail and fire."O oh i need to fire the cannons,i think it's Nightmare the sea dragon.He shot a fire ball at R.R.and R.R. shot acannon ball.His cannon ball caught fire and hit Nightmare."I WON!" he said."Since i'm close to Crystall Island, i'll go there".He arrived at Crystall Island and found anather clue.It said:go to the west of Crystall Island and go down.R.R. walked to the west of Crystall Island and said "here we are"he said."down must mean under water".He put on his scuba diving suit and jumped off the Water Storm and into the water.He saw anather clue.He swam up and jumped onto the Water Storm and read the riddle.It said:follow the wind and you will find Tree Castle Island.R.R. followed the wind and found Tree Castle Island."Here we are"he said.He jumped off the Water Storm and started walking down the stoney path.He saw the treasure and started running but before he could reach it a giant tiki landed in front of him.R.R. punched the tiki and the tiki exploded and R.R. ran and got the treasure.He ran back to the Water Storm and hopped on he sailed past Crystall Island and back home he walked inside and opened the treasure chest and found the golden parrot and extra golden coins.With the extra coins his wife was finally able to have a baby boy called Tim and a dog called Gizmo and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!