A Bad Choice

I try to forget about what I did an hour ago. I try to get it out of my head but I just can't. Well, at least nobody knows that it was me. A voice keeps popping up in my head that what I did was very wrong.
I was riding my bike around the neighbourhood when I saw something in a shop window, glinting in the sunlight. I couldn't resist it. I looked around and there was nobody in sight. I tried to hold myself back but I couldn't. I ran up and smashed the window. There was a loud cracking sound. I heard running footsteps. I didn't know what to do. I reached in, picked up the class case, shoved it into my bag and jumped onto my bike. I rode away as fast as I could.
When at last I arrived home and saw my mum sitting inside watching TV I was relieved until I saw what was on the screen. There was a video taken of me riding away. I wonder if anybody will come looking for me? Will I lie? Oh, I don't know.
I still can't get over what I've done. I wish that I could change everything but it's too late now!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!