I Am

I am a passionate girl loving summer haze, I wonder how I’ll be in my future days...
I hear the birds sing when morning comes, I see the golden rays of the burning sun.
I want to lay down, in grass, in laze, I am a passionate girl loving summer haze.
I pretend that I am a person on TV, I feel like I’m loved, that I am free...
I touch the soft silkiness of my cat’s fur, I worry the world will pass in a blur.
I cry when I feel lost in a maze, I am a passionate girl loving summer haze.
I understand I will not live forever, I say I will not back down, never.
I dream of the day when the world will have peace, I try to be my best and not my least.
I hope that I will be me, forever, always, I’m just a passionate girl loving summer haze.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!