Names Hurt...

If it were possible, I would die of a broken heart. People are the ones to make it part.

The years and days that have gone by so fast. Reminding me why I don't like my past.

Years have not been kind and the days were unfair. Some of these stories I am willing to share.

They say that it is beauty that lies within, but there is no beauty beneath people's skin...

My heart is breaking and getting quite weak; people walk past me and call me a freak.

I may not be able to walk the distance, but all I can say is give me a chance.

I look in the mirror and see someone so sad; I wish I could stop feeling this bad.

My time will come; I tell you this now, if people do not stop calling me a fat cow.

I sleep each night thinking about what people have said.
Don't worry; you're not the only one wishing me dead.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!