Galactic Take Over

A long time ago in a galaxy not that far away, there lived a young adult called Luke. He lived with his dad called Jeff on a planet called Qeutec in a little town called Quetecer. His mum died three years before. They were still sad about her death but didn’t show it much. In their house worked a robot maid called Chris, just like in every other house in Quetecer but those robots had different names.
Luke liked to play to play football although he wasn’t very good at it but it didn’t help that he didn’t get the ball much in a game. Once Luke got the ball he kicked it so hard the ball landed in the newspaper factory. Luke went to get it but none of his friends went in with him. Why they did not go with him he did not know.
In the newspaper factory he saw a robot but it was not like any other robot he had seen. It had a gun for a hand. When he found the football it was in a pile of newspapers so he went and got it. When he got it the robot heard the sound and said “My name is Andrew I will kill you. If tell anyone my plan to blow up Quetec with my death ray.” So he did not tell anyone about the robot accept his dad.
His dad can’t hold secrets and told the media. When the robots found out they wanted to kill Andrew. When they did this they tried not to destroy too many buildings but did. After that they had the army after them but struggled. They found Andrew at the end of the town and tried to destroy him but he destroyed mainly all of them. In the end they destroyed him but the army were after the good robots.
When the army destroyed the last robot the citizens of Quetec went on a massive killing spree first killing the army then the cops. They all looked up in amazement as a massive beam of light was heading straight for Quetec. They ran in desperation into their bunkers o get away from the beam of light. When it hit, Andrew came out to see if anyone else survived there was only one other person. They looked around for other survivors but they were no others. They found a big crack a Quetecer was broken of Quetec. They also found a rocket and took off to another planet and destroyed the death ray but when they did the planet caught fire. They ran as far as they could until they were out of air and they burned to death.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!