FACE YOUR FEARS 2

FACE YOUR FEARS

PART 2

1894
SEPTEMBER 3RD
After I had my disguise I began to act like a normal citizen again. I even went grocery shopping. My worst fear was still getting caught, what would happen to me? Would I just get put back into jail and serve my time, or would I be hanged? Only time would tell, so I guess I would have to wait and see.

SEPTEMEBR 8TH
My fear had arrived... I saw a policeman on the other side of the street, he looked like he had spotted me out and then he started chasing me, I ran as fast as I could. My lungs were going to burst, and then I could see a small, dark alleyway around the corner. If I was fast enough the policeman would lose me. A went for it.

SEPTEMBER 9TH
I’m still in this dark place alone and I’ve lost that policeman, but they’ll be back to look for me, I know it. I’ll just have keep a low profile, and get a new disguise as well.

SEPTEMBER 15TH
I haven’t written to you in a while, that’s because I have been trying to hide. They found me again. I am now in the town known as “Humblington”.

SEPTEMBER 16TH
It’s quiet here, there aren’t many people either. Not at all like my hometown, Fremantle, or Fremantle Prison rather. I don’t like it here but it’s the only way I’ll be safe. So I guess this is my home for now.

SPETEMBER 27TH
I’ve been on the run but this time, they caught me. This will probably be the last time I write to you seeing how they are going to take me away to the noose (hanging rope). I never thought it would come to this, but… goodbye.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!