Zac And Bens Dream

One day two boys named Zac and Ben had a dream about driving a monster truck.
Zac wanted to drive a monster truck called Monster Man.
Ben wanted to drive a monster truck called Thunder Man.
The main thing they wanted to do was win the championship and get the grand prize.

The prize was a black car and spray paint for the monster truck.
They said “I wish we were old enough to drive one now”.
They grew up and at the age of sixteen their dreams came true.
Everything Zac and Ben dreamed of happened. Their trucks are called the names they wanted them to be.

Eight years on Zac won the championship. He got the car and spray paint .He spray painted his truck with spooky things and wrote in big letters ninth anniversary. After that he became a very popular monster truck.
He had 9 more sponsors. The year after that ben won it. He did the same thing but he wrote tenth anniversary.

Then in Zac’s second championship he rolled over and burst into flames. Other than that he had a great time and had a lot of crashes which was a lot of fun. He also did a lot of wheelies thanks to his engineer for adding another gear that made it easier to do wheelies.

Ben had lots of fun as well and he did lots of wheelies and had a really bad crash in one of his first runs which was really disappointing for him. But he had lots of fun doing freestyle and drag racing. Every time the horn went when bens freestyle was up he kept going until he crashed or he had no more petrol left.

After another forty two years both of them retired. Zac had won six championships. On his last race Zac had a speech. He said “thankyou to all my fans and I hope you loved me while I was performing. I think the worst thing that happened to me was when my truck rolled over and burst into flames”.
Ben had won eight championships but Ben didn’t have a speech.

After that Zac and ben went to a lot of the monster jam freestyle but did not perform.
They always got to go in the V.I.P area. They had lots of fun and always talked with their friends that drove monster trucks to. Then after a long time they watched it on TV. After that Zac got sick and had to go to hospital. Around a month later he came out of hospital and was all better. At the age of ninety eight he died.

Ben didn’t die till he was 116. But at the age of eighty two he got sick as well. He got out without dying and from then on he had a great life and was really happy. Ben was really funny as well which everyone loved. They thought he was hilarious.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!