Jack And Jess Take A Trip

Once upon a time in a far away kingdom there was a princess and a poor widowed boy. The princess' name was Jess.
I thought in my mind, 'Do you think she can be my wife one day?'
One wet day Jess' father went missing for nine and a half days.

There was a reward if someone finds King Herald. Jess will be your wife.
"This is my chance to be Prince!" and he set off for his adventure. He reached down into his holey and dusty pocket and picked up his compass. Then while he was staring at the compass he tripped and dropped the compass and it fell into a hole. So he went down the hole. Then Jess came tumbling right behind me and fell into the hole. Then Jess fell and spotted me falling as well. They both hit the shiny floor hard. "Where are we?" said Jess scarily. "In a matter of fact when are we."
We got spotted by a Nasty Queen. Her guards took us both by the wrist and pulled us. Then we got to her castle and it was huge. Jess got thrown into the cell and right behind her came Jack. While we were saying our prayers a man came up to us and said, "You're the princess. You're my daughter. It's me, Herald; your father." She was in shock and she grabbed her knife and cut open the lock and escaped. While me, on the other hand, got Jess to safety and ran and ran until we stopped and thought what Jess was going to wear the next day. And I said, "No time now. We got to go home."
So we made us a raft and went home. But one tiny problem, it was Australia and our first friend we meet was Michelle Bell. She was the best cook in the world. I tried out the Chicken Carbonara. I went to the movies and saw 'Oz The Great And Powerful.' It was fun.
Jess and I looked around and thought out what we were wearing. Because it was different to Australians to wear London clothes and it was amazing that we had the time of our lives, although we got her father back. So we took a plane back home and I got new clothes then dusty old pants and t-shirts. We got home and I was married with Jess. Plus Jess always talked to her friends about the adventure that we had of a lifetime. I had everything I could ever want. My family worked in a farming job so we could get fresh food. We let our Jack'o'lanterns off every Christmas, birthday of the kings, the princess or the prince or when we got married. My son was a basketball legend and my daughter was a hair stylist. We had perfect schools like St John's Park and Chester Field Primary School. My son and daughter had a dog and a goat, named Jar Jar for the goat and Red for the dog. My AFL team is Hawthorn and they were the best team but sadly lost the grand final last year. Jess and I went out for dinner and we have guards guarding the door ways and roads. We invented computers, iPods, TV and fans. Jess and I favourite songs were Mcfly and Kesha; they were the best. If Jess did not agree on someone or something I will always agree with her always. I love my wife and I could not ask for anything more and they lived happy for ever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!