Fabio The Little Dragon

Once upon a time in summer there was a little dragon named Fabio who couldn’t blow fire. His family were very good at blowing fire, especially his sister. She could even toast marshmallows. The little dragon decided to go on an adventure to find a dreadful dragon called Billy.

So he set off on his adventure and Fabio the little dragon came to a lake that was very deep. Luckily Fabio was a good swimmer, he swam across the lake doing freestyle. Next, Fabio came to a viny jungle where he swung across the vines like a monkey.

By the next summer, Fabio wasn’t a little dragon anymore. He was a BIG dragon and he finally found Billy. Fabio told Billy that he couldn’t blow fire. Billy told Fabio to drink lots of hot chocolate and to eat lots of hot food. So Fabio who was now a big dragon did what Billy said and he could now blow fire.

Fabio was so happy that he could blow fire like the rest of his family that he danced and danced under the moon shinning high in the sky.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!