Lack Of

I was a dragon filled with a fierce fire fuelled by faulty friendship. Lost in a world that I knew so well I. I trampled down the congested corridor. I could feel the eyes on me like laser beams tracking me down the hallway. Steaming like a locomotive I ran outside, away from the calamity and into the pelting rain. The droplets seemed to sizzle and steam as they hit my skin. I looked for an escape somewhere to hide in solitude but I found no way to escape my demons. I pondered the idea of death, but drastic actions call for by dramatic times. This was the last resort but the last time I could bear to feel this sorrow. The stagnate sky showed no mercy and the rain continued to fall. I too was not going anywhere and I to will show no mercy but to myself for now…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!