Nancy Drew And The Poachers

Hi, I’m Nancy Drew and I’m a mystery solver. I’ve done so many mysteries in my time that I can’t count.

In the middle of the night Mrs Griggs called me Nancy Drew and I answered sleepily. “Yes, Nancy Drew speaking.” Mrs Griggs said. “Nancy someone just called me saying call off the river heights tea party at you’re mansion or else.”
So the next morning I went over to her mansion and asked. “Have you called off the tea party?” “No.” said Mrs Griggs, and then I asked if I could dust for footprints and she said I could. Then she said in a pleading voice. “Nancy please solves this mystery before anyone or something gets hurt.”

So I start to dust for footprints and I find some unidentified footprints. Mrs Griggs had a maid called Hannah Gruen, so I got her to make some footprints with talcum powder. They matched the footprints that I found.

Now I went upstairs and found Hannah making a tripwire, she made it by connecting fishing line to a rope so when someone trips on it a net falls on them. Now I made the trap back fire on Hannah and I caught her. Her motive was that she had asked for a pay rise and she didn’t get one, so she stole money from Mrs Griggs. Another case closed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!