Jack And The Adventures Of Batturtle

Once upon a time there was a boy named Jack. Jack was interested in superheroes like Engine & Fling, but his favorite is Batturtle! Batturtle’s cave also called b562 Batturtle was saving people all over the world. Not Jack! Jack was having things stolen every day. But batturle was saving people other places. But one day Jack saw people on the ground and Batturtle flying away. The next day Jack woke up early & saw! (Drum roll) Batturtle! He said,”Sorry Jack, but I have been busy. Is there any think I can do?”

Jack said, “Yes. Stay for dinner and I will tell you.” Jack said at dinner, “Show me all your powers and take me to the b562.” Batman showed Jack the hear springs, the scale flyers, the surf shell and a lot of others. Then he took him to the b562. It was amazing. He had all the technology there was in the universe and he showed him all of the bad guys. Jack was so excited he said, “I want to be a superhero like you, but I will never be a hero like you.”
Batturtle said, “You will be some day. Someday.

Batturtle flew Jack back home and said, “Farewell my friend.” Jack was saved from Batturtle every time. One day when Batturtle was fighting a robber Batturtle almost got shot, but Jack accidentally flew and punched him in the head and knocked him out. Batturtle asked, “Why didn’t you tell me you had powers Jack?”
“I didn’t know.”
“Well Jack, do you want to be his sidekick?”
Jack said, “No I have other people to save on a farm.”
“Well Bat turtle. I won’t need you again. Goodbye.”
And that’s the real story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!