Zebra's Race And Teddy's Accident

Zebra’s race:
Michael H:
You can’t get me! screamed the zebra. On Tuesday the zebra was on the motor cycle. The zebra rode into a tree. The Zebra fixed his motor cycle.
Emily V
Stop chasing me! shouted the zebra. On Tuesday the zebra went bike riding. The lion was chasing him. He bumped into an elephant. He took the elephant to the doctors.
Noah P
You are going too fast! winged the lion. On Friday the zebra rode the motor cycle. The lison was chasing him. The zebra rode into the cactus. He pulled the bike out.
Olivia G
Stop Following me! shouted the zebra. On Wednesday the zebra was riding. The lion was chasing him. The zebra tripped over a rock. He fixed his bike.
Stefan B
Rah! I’m coming to get you! roared the lion. On Friday the zebra was on a motor cycle. The tiger was chasing and tried to eat the zebra. The zebra rode away.
Teddy’s Accident:
Milan S
Oh Dear! My head hurts! Cried the teddy.On Monday the teddy was running near the hospital. The teddy hopped and he hurt his head when he was hopping. He went inside the hospital. They put a bandage on it.
Joaquin G
I hurt my nose! cried the teddy. On Friday the teddy was at home. He hurt his head. He put a bandaid on it.
Oliver C
Ouch! My head hurts! shouted the teddy. On Friday the teddy was at the park playing handball. He was running around and he fell over. He went to the doctors and the doctor put a bandaid on the teddy.
Justin K
I hurt my head! screamed the teddy. On Friday the teddy was a t home playing. He went to the football field and he was running on the concrete. He fell down. He put a bandaid on it.
EllaS
Ouch! I hurt my head! cried the teddy. On Tuesday the teddy was skipping outside. He fell over. He started to bleed. He put a bandaid on his head.

Annalise I
Ouch! My head hurts! shouted the teddy. On Sunday the teddy was sleeping. He got out of bed and fell over. He went to the doctor.
Byron H
Ouch! My ear! cried the teddy. On Saturday the teddy was playing handball at school. He fell over. He put a bandage on his ear.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!