J.K Saves Christmas

Once upon a time there was a gang of robbers. They struck every Christmas eve. It was a warm Christmas eve that J.K was watching out from his secret hideout. Then the robbers struck at a kid named Jack's house. The family didn't know that J.K was coming to save them from the robbers. By the time J.K arrived at the house the robbers had the family tied up, then they trapped J.K and tied him up too. After that the robbers climbed up the chimniey and shot Santa's sleigh out of the sky, stole all the presents and tied up Santa as well. Suddenly J.K got a hand out so he used his pocket knife to cut the rope to free himself, Jack's family and Santa. When the robbers saw that they escaped they got angry but Santa through some magic dust on them, then suddenly they got transported to a nearby jail. After that J.K went back to his secret hideout, Jack's family went to bed and Santa continued delivering presents.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!