The Teleporter

On a day, where the sun was shining and the leaves were falling, a young 13-year-old boy named Chris Howard was strolling down the street. He was walking to a shop called GW or otherwise known as Games World. He had saved enough money for a new game console and game he wanted. The game console was
called the Teleporter and the game he wanted was a game called Murderer Detective. It was about the player going around the town and finding the murderer.

Chris ran back with his new console and game and plugged it in. He was so excited, he started to sing the national anthem. When the console was plugged in and all set up he put the disc in the tray and immediately started to play the game.

He played it till midnight, and on that specific night thunder struck the antenna. Suddenly the whole game console shook and shivered until a portal appeared and sucked him into it.

Chris woke up on a bed in an old fashion town with a magnifying glass in his hand and a top hat and a long brown coat on. He soon figured out he was Detective Carter. He walked out to find his partner, Johnny Von and told him he was not from this world. Johnny believed Chris and he asked him how to get out of this world. He had no clue how to get out but Chris had an idea.

In the game to finish it you have to find the murderer. This game was already up to the part where Chris was up to in the real world. He had to think really hard to think where he was going. He figured out that he was going to Wooly’s house and talk to him because the guy who died was Tom, Wooly’s best friend. Chris asked if he had any enemies and he said Henry, the guy who was suppose to get the role for the new movie Captain Sparkle.

Chris and Johnny went to visit Henry who was in his studio filming his movie. He interrogated him and he swore that it wasn’t him. They didn’t really trust him but left him. They had to keep an eye on him. They went to the crime scene and tried to find clues. It took them days to find clues but on the 7th day they found the clue which they would use to find the murderer. It was the knife which the killer used .They went to the lab and examined the knife. They were shocked who it was. The murderer was Wooly.

Chris immediately went to his up to arrest him. He was packing his bag to run away but he was caught him just on time. Chris asked him why he murdered him and he just said this is the start of the crime spree. Suddenly Chris got teleported out of the game and he did not touch it ever again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!