My Fantastic Trip To Israel


Day by day it drew closer, and the excitement was growing bigger and bigger. By the time we received our tickets I burst into excitement for my holiday to Israel. I was so excited because it was going to be the first time I was going to go in a plane. So I started to pack my bags quickly. I put in clothes, shoes and much more.

I ask my mum, “What time are we going to leave Perth?”

Mum says, “Well, we are going to leave at 3:00 in the morning.”

So I told my mum, “I might be still sleeping and what happens if I don’t wake up and what happens if you leave with out me?”

“Honey don’t worry I will set my alarm at 2:55 so don’t you worry.”

The day has come and I was crazy excited. We hopped in our car and off we went to the airport. We dropped our bags in the check-in area while we waited for our flight to arrive.

We went to the cafeteria, mum went and ordered her coffee. While mum went and paid for her coffee time drew closer to our flight. Mum quickly drank her coffee and off we went to the airplane. We first went in the plane to find our chair number, then the plane went off. We first went to Dubai. In Dubai we just walked into the airport for a little bit while our next plane would come to take us to Israel. So my mum and I decided to walk around and buy some stuff. While we were looking around I found this amazing dress, but the colour I wanted was sold out and it was so cheap, so we went and walked around and then we heard our flight. So we quickly rushed back to the check-in and hopped in the plane to Israel.

When we arrived in Israel, we first went to check out our hotel. It was sunny, so we dropped our bags and first went to this famous market in Haifa. There I bought glass wear that are so nice. In the afternoon we traveled to this amazing restaurant in east Haifa. They first started to put down small dishes of little fish and lots more I was so full of all the amazing and stunning food and I just needed something sweet they first put this amazing baklava that I love, I was so full.

Then we went to back to our hotel and our one week went so fast. Soon it was all over, so we packed our bags and off we grabbed a taxi and went to the airport it was so far, about 30 minutes away. So we got there and dropped our bags off and we then hopped into the plane and off we went back to Perth it was an amazing sight and it was so fun. I want to go on another trip when I’m older.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!