The Guardian Kairos

Once in a different dimension there was a mystical creature that lived in a magical kingdom in the under world. He ruled the it and he had a young son called jimmy. People would hunt down the young dragon for a lot of money. The young dragon was protected by the most fierce and ferocious guardian, he was the dragons king guardian which had sworn to protect the royal family no matter what, even if it was to die to protect them. In a far away land lived a king and a prince which is the legendary hunter which has slayed over one tone of dragons in total and there next target is the son of the king. They had begun searching in the Mist of Death. They had hired a large search party with over one thousand people in there to search the dragon. It had been a weird day, the search party had found unusual creatures along the way but they still haven’t found the dragon they are looking for so they went to bed because they had been searching for over twenty hours straight. While the search party was sleeping in their tents the king of the under world hired a army to defend the under world and the son Jimmy who had been training to protect himself by the guardian, the little prince had to survive in really harsh conditions. The large army had been trained to protect and survive in harsh conditions so that’s why they were hired to protect. The search party was started to look again after they woke up after searching the large area they left and searched at a different area with deadly creatures in it and deadly oxygen so that’s why they had to wear special armor and had to carry different weapons to protect them selves. The kings sent spies to go and spy on the search party and track them down after one hour they found the party and they immediately went back to tell the king where about there location is. After they told the king, the army was sent of to fight for the under world and to protect the son Jimmy. They set of to find them and after one hour they find them and they had a massive war with the humans, they fought for a while and it still went one until there was no man left except 10 dragons and they had to fight for the death. The dragons was getting killed one by one until there was no dragons left so the humans had won, until the guardian Kairos came and fought to the death with the prince. The prince was beaten and almost died but the guardian Kairos let him off. So they had a truce after that and they celebrated the victory for both humans and dragons. They also had a memorial for both dragons and humans because of the sacrifices they both made in the war for peace.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!