The Great Hudini

One day there was a little boy. That boy loved to do magic tricks and illusions. One night his mom and dad took him to the opera. His parent’s were then murdered there in front of his own eyes. He lived, The murdered was a masked man. I was handed to my grandmother and grandfather. I swore revenge on the masked man as I grew up I learned great magic and weapon skills at the age or 18 I graduated from university I had already mastered marshal arts and had learnt great illusions and tricks I could even make myself float in mid air. I had moved out by 20 I spent the next 10 years perfecting all that I’d learnt. When I was 30 I’d found a great friend in life his name was Luis.

They both knew a lot about defense and weapons. But only I knew magic that was my biggest secret. They were then ambushed them the next day by the “guy”, Let’s just call him Scream. Ok Scream knew a lot about me except my magic ability’s he knows I want revenge and that I’m trained in defense. They survived the ambush of Scream’s minions. They went to hide for the next few years about 5, they’d just lived together normally. But Scream knew were they were he always did but Scream waited for them. 5 year’s later…

Luis had vanished out of the apartment. He had left! But where? I search and search I couldn’t find him. I wonder wait! He had gone to take revenge on Scream! I checked his tracker, no signal. I had known were he had been. He was at the secret warehouse at the hilltop. I sneak into the warehouse I see him and Scream and his minions too. I was ready for the fight of my life! I hide for a while Luis can see me but Scream doesn’t I prepare my Strongest magic ever I only Have 1 shot at this. I step out and Say, “I call my self The Great Hudini!” And I am the one you want. Scream turns around he shrieks his shoulder’s, You hahaha this is going to be easier than I though. No It won’t! I had used Illusion’s to free Luis while distracting Scream. Haha I say, do you like it? What the! How? You cant, Minions Charge. That was easy I say, Umm he’s gone. We search the room for him, nowhere? Where do you think he had gone? We go back home.

Were disturbed while sleeping? It’s Scream I prepare He starts saying, “Come out Come out where ever you are?” I hit him in the face as he approaches us then kick him to the ground, I then cast my greatest magic ever I only have one shot. I go to throw it. He then moves out the of way I’ve missed him, Luis then shoves a poisonous Potato in his mouth, He’s dead!










FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!