Space Invaders

Long ago in a galaxy far away two alien races, the Kree and the Lore, were evolving at a rapid rate. Both home planet’s natural resources were running out, so that forced the two species began two expand and take over more planets. Sadly any alien races that did not join the two expanding empires were exterminated. When the two empires, met their leaders tried to come to an agreement but sadly nothing worked. After about 25 years of diplomacy the Kree tried to expand into Lore borders. This started a war between the two empires. Millions died in the first few years of the war. Both empires sent hundreds space ships out of their galaxy and into more galaxies finding strategic spots in solar systems. At this stage a Kree scientist took notice when a battalion reported finding a chance of life on a small planet.

After years of research the Kree scientist named Kra got permission to go the planet known as Earth. Kra made a deal with the Supreme Court that he would give information about Earth in exchange Earth will not be attacked with out his permission. The Supreme Court accepted and allowed Kra to leave.

In about a week’s time Kra reached Earth solar system. As his ship came out of hyperspace it went into cloaking it went behind a large planet the humans call Jupiter. His ship was purple and shaped like a “C” and the command station on the convex of the “C”. Kra got into a shuttle and went straight to earth aiming for the United States of America. Kra adopted the name Kevin and used a new gadget that translates what he says to any language in the universe.

The Supreme Court started to go into Earths system even though Kra protested not to. On May third one hundred Kree battle cruisers came out of hyperspace heading straight for Earth. He knew his crew would end up betraying him. The Kree battle cruisers picked up Lore communications coming for Earth. The general told Kra that they had intercepted message for Earth saying that the Lore is replacing of the humans.

Kra got to work on a headgear to help tell the difference between humans and Lores. He got intact with the general and told him about his plan. First the Kree warship will intercept all electronics around the world sending a message saying that the Kree are friendly but another alien race is abducting humans and replacing them so gather all you’re armies and wait for our ships to land. Next the general gave the order to make the new headgear that Kra had designed. After all the armies were checked the humans and Kree joined forces and hunted the Lore down. After two days of searching and imprisoning any Lore only some made it out of the atmosphere. Earth became the Kree biggest ally and joined the Kree and helped destroy the Lore and bring peace to the universe.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!