David

David was a famous Manchester United player and co-captain of the team. He has wonderful girlfriend, a giant mansion, a Lamborghini painted to match Manchester’s colours and he’s only a young player aged just eighteen. Everywhere he goes he’s known for his soccer skills (they always think of him as the new David Beckham). David not only plays football, but he also does art, music, he plays guitar, does a bit hip hop and also has am multi billion dollar company sponsoring all his equipment. His girlfriend (she’s called Samantha) has a house is that’s quite posh and quite expensive if she had to sell it. It sits very close to Beckham’s mansion. One day David was playing soccer in his local playing field, when all of a sudden a black hummer roared onto the pitch. People thought it was some kind of joke or something but it actually was a fellow footballer.

He was called Ben and was also a famous footballer and was one of the few who had one at the World Cup and had one other events leading up to the cup. David greeted him and showed off his soccer skills. He said next time Ben came he’d show him his real guns. David’s not just a soccer player he’s also a proud owner of his semi-automatic sniper rifles, he also has a dessert eagle and even a sniper, because in America you can’t have too many weapons or guns, and he even has his own security guard (called Geoff). He loves to play call of duty Black Ops: and has been trained in the FBI, army and is also a trained sniper. That’s why David also owns a sniper, to give to David’s bodyguard. Ben the soccer player that was on the oval asked to have a party and David said yes. At the party David invited all his soccer friends, including Ben, mat, Ethan and Clive. Clive is on team Liverpool and the others are on Manchester United. This Year Clive has asked David to host an epic party to celebrate their first year on the team, there hosting it at Samantha’s Mansion, their going to have a DJ, a pizza guy who’s going to make pizza’s at the guests demands and even a private guest will come and sing for them.

Later at the party David decided to have/order 50 pepperoni, meat lovers and pizza supreme. By the way that’s fifty of everything not altogether. Also at the party, the security guy said if their was any he would use his Taser then he would call in the swat because their was beer and everyone had a weapon on them, because in America you can never have too many weapons. At the end of the party the guests waved goodbye, except for one of course, who was Clive, the one who organised a party. (At the party Clive never asked about his pizza again. Also the other Guests never drank extra scotch whiskey).

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!