It All Changed

1 millennium ago
I was in the tunnel, so dark so cold, I need to hurry they will catch me if I don’t. Two ways, which? Left... Oh no, I hear them they they split up, hurry Then I dropped my flask (idea!) grab tip run (clank, clank, clank) slipped out onto a cliff (idea!), tip. Damp, wet must hurry. Right, forward, left then back. I need to get down so climb... ledge, go down okay.
What! The ledge isn’t a ledge it’s a road to a village! Called The Valley of the Only Traveler. Weird why is it called that? No time to guess. Let’s go. (Why am I talking to myself?) (2 hours later) Wow, it’s quite peaceful in this town. I might settle down here. I’ll look for a place to stay. (Later in an inn) What do you want? A room to stay. How many? I’m an only traveler, so 1. What! This town is cursed so no one person can enter or they die, unless they are ‘The One’!
(Later at the crowning) You are the only one who has been able to enter this town alive... *slink* but I am dead now *gasp* because
It All Changed Throughout Time and Space (and I have a sword in my back)!
*Crash*
(2 hours later) What! Huh, you’re alive! I know it is weird, I shouldn’t be alive and who killed me? We don’t know it just went flying into your back and where is the sword. No idea what the, I am holding the sword. I just, whoa.
You are the only one who has been able to enter this town alive... *slink* but I am dead now *gasp* because...
It All Changed Throughout Time and Space!
And it all repeated again and again because
It All Changed!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!