Markus The First

Chapter One: Me
Hello my name is Marcus. I’m 170cm tall and I have a bottle green cloak. This is how my story starts…
It was a lovely evening. I was sitting on my rocking chair drinking my tea while eating my oat cakes with honey. It was nearly night time. I ate some more oat cakes. Then a knock came at the door! A small little person came in and another and another, until the whole place was full! All the honey cakes were gone, the wine, chocolate cake, the cream buns and heaps of dishes left, dirty ones!!
Chapter Two: The Unexpected Party
I was cleaning the dishes when the dwarfs were talking about a magic sphere with a wizard that guards it. “Anyway I’m going home,” said one of the dwarfs. “I’m with him,” said one of the dwarfs. And all the other dwarfs said “I’m with him!!” And then the dwarfs were gone. “Well that was a day!” I said to myself. The next day I was thinking about the magical sphere and how the wizard guards it.
Now who would go into a forest? ...well that’s where I came in.
Chapter Three: Let’s Go
So I decided I was going to find the sphere and you know what? There might even be some cash in it! I’ve now been climbing this mountain since 11am and it’s 4pm, nearly night time. I should get my cross bow from out of my bag and shoot a deer and get some fire wood. So I shoot a deer and get my wood. Now I need to get my flint out of my bag and then I’m going to light the fire then get some stuff to make my tepee. One hour later it’s six o’clock. I ate my dinner, I made my tepee and now I’m going to sleep.
Chapter Four: Beware the Wolves
I can’t sleep because there’s wolves outside and my cross bow is outside. My only chance is my knife. I’m going to go out and face the wolves. Wish me luck!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!