Both In Trouble

Hey, my name is Tegan Robb. People notice me because I have golden brown hair that glows in the bright warm sunshine, my blue eyes look like crystal clear water, my nails are like razor sharp blades and my lips like the colour of blood that’s been spilt.
My life is surrounded by reading chapter books, boring school work, not cleaning up my extremely messy room and living with a good sense of humour. My house is made out of bricks and is on a grassy hill with purple and pink flowers that smell like perfume. The house has three rooms, I share a room with my brother and my sister has a room by herself and she’s the youngest!
One rainy day like a clumsy new puppy, I stepped on a piece of my brother’s Lego and it’s sharp! I went and told mum that Jesse left his Lego on the floor and I stepped on it but then he came in and said, `I did not’. We both got in trouble. After, I asked mum if I could go into Tahlia’s room. Mum yelled, `no!!’ so that meant that I had to stay with him. A couple days later mum finally said, `yes’ so we moved the stuff out of his room and well that’s why I’m with Tahlia now.

A few days later I’m at school and wishing there was never such thing but there is… Oh well, the bell has rung and we have to go into class now. I hate maths and I feel like going to bed on a mat, like a cat, but I know I can’t. Home time and I am looking forward to a nice bus run, but all I can hear right now is a loud, horrible noise that is so bad that it’s hurting my ears.
I don’t know what to do now since I’m at home, in the fresh air and freedom I might as well ride my bike I say to myself. 18 minutes of riding my bike and it is dinner time. Tonight were having lasagne and I am feeling lucky because it is one of my favourites and is absolutely yum! After dinner I tell Jesse and Tahlia that if they didn’t leave their toys on the floor they would not get in trouble. They both said that it was a lesson to be learnt. Now all is well and we can get along together much better.

By Tegan Robb

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!