The Men Vs The Goblins Of Death

Chapter one
One day in Candy Kingdom a dark and powerful evil was rising from the shadows. It was the goblins of Death! The Goblins of Death are a race that was meant to protect the Candy Kingdom and the princes. When they were fighting a race called the” Brisk the Gobbles ‘’they caught a disease. They mutated into half Brisk and half Goblin.
The Candy kingdom’s king was positive that eventually they would go to the dark side from a disease or poison so he told the Blacksmith to make all sorts of weapons and armour such as swords, catapults, bow and arrows, shields and golden sky armour.
Chapter two
The Sneak Attack
Princess Bubble Gum was brushing her pink Bubble gum hair when one of the goblins of death came and kidnapped her! They were back and more powerful than ever.” Ah!” The two guards that were outside the door smashed though! But it was too late. The princess had been kidnapped! When the king heard that his only girl had been kidnapped, he told all of his men to go and get all of the weapons that the Blacksmith had made and get prepared to go to war! Twenty minutes later all of the men were at the gate at the front of the Candy Kingdom and started to march.

The next day the men awakened from their sleep and continued marching. At last they found themselves at the Goblins of death’s base. It was wider than a mountain and higher then a ten story house. The Goblins of death were ready for them. The king sliced and diced a path to the Goblins hideout. There were hundreds and thousands of them but the king didn’t give up. “keep going!” Yelled the king. “It’s the goblin’s king and he’s on his wolf of death and destruction’!!! The Goblin king’s wolf ran at the good king and knocked the good king over, then the Goblin king got off his wolf and started to slice and dice the men. The Goblin king was outnumbered, but he ran at the king and smashed his shield and his sword out of his hand. Then the king grabbed a chunk of wood for a shield. The wood shield was strong and the king hit the Goblin king’s weapon from his hand with it and sliced the Goblin king’s right hand off. The Goblin king was not seen for another 20 years. After the 20 years the Goblin king was back. The Goblin king knew that the king’s dying day was coming so he told his spies to go and spy on the king until his day came. However, the king had taught his daughter how to fight and so when the Goblin king came the king’s daughter had to fight she would win and that is exactly what she did. The Goblin king was finally defeated once and for all.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!