One Piece

Once upon a time in the Caribbean lived a pirate named Blackbeard…
He was on a journey to find the legendary treasure One Piece. It is said that whoever finds this treasure will become the King of Pirates. One day on a small island…

“Captain, Captain! I’ve found it! The map to One Piece!”
“What?” said Blackbeard. “Oh my, where did you find this?”
“One of the pirates outside dropped it!” Blackbeard was frozen with excitement but finally he shouted, “Men, We’re going to find One Piece!”
“YEAH” shouted the pirates.

Then the Blackbeard Pirates set off to find One Piece. The map had sent them far away, sending them from island to island but finally they had arrived at the island where One Piece was buried. There was a problem though someone was already there. They also had a map. Blackbeard began to feel worried he ordered everyone to stay back, while he snuck past. He wanted to avoid any engagements with the enemy. The crew stayed back and Blackbeard successfully got through. On the map it said that the treasure was in a cove and was guarded by what looks like an octopus.

The island was a jungle filled with wild animals. Blackbeard made his way through the jungle, he heard rustling in the bushes. Then something leaped out and pinned Blackbeard to the ground, it was a tiger! Blackbeard pulled out his pistol but the tiger had already bit him on the shoulder. He managed to kill the tiger with one shot. His shoulder was flowing with blood. He had to stop the bleeding, he teared off a bit of his shirt and sealed the wound with it. He continued venturing through the jungle.

Eventually he got to the cove where the treasure was buried, but the other pirates were already there and digging up the dirt. Blackbeard came up with a plan he snuck into a bush behind were one of the pirates were sitting.
The pirate was drunk, this was the perfect opportunity to get him. He pulled the pirate in through the bush and made him unconscious. Then Blackbeard swapped clothes with him. He walked up to the other captain and asked
“What are we looking for again?” The other captain looked suspiciously at Blackbeard.
“We are looking for One Piece obviously, have you been sleeping all this time?”
I Whitebeard will become the Pirate King!
Then suddenly they heard a voice. “Captain I’ve found an underground cavern!”
“Jump down then!” The pirates started jumping down. Blackbeard jumped down as well. The place was filled with shallow water.
There was a giant octopus guarding the chest that was behind it. The Whitebeard pirates attacked the octopus. Blackbeard snuck past the battle and reached the chest. He opened it. Inside was a letter. It said ‘this is a part of the map to One Piece’. On the back was a corner piece of a map he had only found a piece of it. It turns out Blackbeard’s adventure was only just beginning.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!