Riana's Escape

One very hot day a girl called Riana was trapped in her room by her evil parents name Ben and Elizabeth. Riana has been in her room ever since she was a baby, for Ben and Elizabeth weren’t her real mother and father her real parents were name Matt and Lucy. Riana’s real parents were much nicer but sadly they died and Riana could never see Matt and Lucy ever again. Suddenly one night when all were asleep, out of the moonlight crept a terrible, dark beast and as soon as it saw Riana it caught her and quickly flew away with her through the cold night sky. Five hours later when the day was at hand Riana woke up in surprise for she wasn’t caged in room! She was laying in a soft bed of flowers. When Riana came outside of the wooden house to see where she was she heard someone say “welcome to Dragon Paradise.” “Who are you?” Riana said in frightened way. “No need to be afraid we wont hurt you” said the voice. Riana turned around and just as she saw………………….... ONE THOUSAND BIG, SCALEY, FIRE BREATHING DRAGONS! She ran as fast as she could and disappeared into the bushes. Soon it was night, bats were flying, owls were hooting and Riana saw a volcano with eyes and a mouth. Riana tried to think what puts our fire but she couldn’t but just then when all hope was lost Riana grabbed a bucket full of water and poured it all over the volcano. Then it DIED and VICTORY was ours so they lived happily ever after.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!