Princess Roseabel




Once upon a time there lived a beautiful princess called Roseabel. Roseabel wore beautiful blue dresses all the time and ate lots of ice-cream. Roseabel was six years old. She had five little cute Shih-Tzu puppies. Roseabel liked to watch lots of Dora movies, and ate lots of fairy bread every day. If you went to Roseabel’s castle you could do anything you dreamed of doing.
One beautiful morning Roseabel woke up nice and early. The first thing she had to do every morning before she went out to play was to feed her puppies.

Roseabel called the puppies and counted them one, two, three, four. “OH NO! One puppy is missing! Prince is missing!’’ She kept on saying this so many times.
Roseabel decided to look everywhere. She looked in every possible place. Roseabel was about to give up but she thought he might be in the bin.

Roseabel looked in the bin and found Prince. He was in the bin because he saw a mouse and he chased the mouse. The mouse ran into the bin and so did Prince.
Roseabel gave Prince a big warm and soapy bath because he was very dirty and smelly.

They then went and played with each other. When the day finished they all went to bed and slept happily the whole night long.

THE END


....................
The moral of this story is that you should not follow stray animals or strangers but stay safe with your Mum, Dad or someone who can be trusted.
....................


BY CHLOE EGGERLING

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!