Mysterious Island


I was jogging in the park with my mates and my dog then we saw a huge hole. We went to look at it. While we were looking at it, a kid pushed us in. We were petrified. While we were falling I saw a tiger. Then we hit the ground back-breaking we

Saw strange animals and strange plants. We got Up (and walked than we stop because) we saw smoke and a wooden cabin. When we got there, there was a lot of food. We didn’t eat any until

The owner got back. When he did we asked “could we have some food and water please”

He said “yes you may” and the humidity was insane. it was extremely hot but the owner had a pet jaguar

when we said” Hi,” we went on a journey to the fiery volcano. It was very far to walk, so instead we rode on giant bees. And they were very fast, and they went very high. I screamed” giant eagles!” and they chased us.
One of the bees died. The owner didn’t, but he was injured. All the other bees died except one. Then they saw giant ants. They rode the giant ants to the fiery volcano. And they heard rumbling. It was the island going under water. But only two of us where going to find the submarine. They did, and then they got back safely.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!