The Lost Puppy

The home for girls was a sad place at christmas no tree no carols,and no presents.The headmistress was terryiffing ,her childhood as an orphan was a sad story...

Her mother died after she was born. at the age of 10 her father was lost at war. And as a orphan she felt abanden all her life.

One of the girls in the home for girls was 10 years old and her name was holly she had a secret she had a golden retriever her name was jingle. She was santas own puppy she was lost in a small town in England. There was secret about jingle she was santa nease she was transformed into a puppy by drinking jack frosts potion.

As a girl jingle had blonde curly hair which finished at her shoulder and bright blue eyes.suddenly she turned into her beautiful self and became friends with holly but then holly was a puppy to.
She barked with all her might she started to run what is wrong with me.

She suddenly felt sleepy as person from the pound put a sleep needle as he took her Jingle started crying she was all alone in the big city and did not know her way home.’’ Snowangel’ ‘’ she said crying.’’Yes ‘’ said a gentle voice ‘’ What do i do ‘’’ she said crying. Then she started
running to the pound. She ran in and asked for holly the man there said yes.

She said ‘’ I‘ll help you , drink this’’ said jingle. Holly was back to normal.’’ Goodbye’’ said jingle as she jumped into santas slay. ‘’What do you want for christmas’’ said santa Holly said ‘’ a family please''

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!