The Haunted Building Around The Corner

One day there lived a boy named Cain; he was 6 years old when his mum and dad died. Cain grew up with his next door neighbors. His next door neighbors raised Cain until he was sixteen. When Cain turned 17 he moved out. He found a girlfriend and her name was Jenny. They live at a place near an old baby sitting center that’s been shut down for 8 years. One afternoon Jenny was jogging past that old building when she heard a baby crying. She jumped; she got a little bit frightened. So she walked up to the old wood building, and in front there was a baby there. She was shocked so she looked around and checked if there was anyone else around and there was no one so she grabbed the baby and went back to her house. When she got back she told Cain “Cain LOOK I found THIS BABY AT THE OLD BUILDING AROUND THE CORNER”. Cain was shocked so they started to talk about why would anyone leave a baby at a building that’s been shut down for 8 years. A few weeks after that Jenny and Cain decided to raise the baby girl because they tried looking for her parents everywhere, but couldn’t find them. They named the baby Natasha, Natasha was a very fat baby and she had one green eye and one blue eye; her eyes were very shiny. 10 years later, Natasha was in the kitchen cooking dinner when she heard a really weird noise which sounded like a melody and she jumped and kept doing what she was doing. Then she heard it again and she got a bit scared and curious so she walked outside and heard the noise so she ran to the noise. It led her to the old baby sitting building and she ran inside and she found a baby cradle and there was noise coming from it and she used her hand to stop rocking it. She tried to go out but the pink door was locked and so she tried to get out, she tried and tried but she couldn’t get out. Then she heard a noise upstairs, she quickly ran upstairs and checked. Back at Jenny’s and Cain’s house, they were really starting to get worried about Natasha. Cain went into town and Jenny went to Natasha’s best friend’s house to check if Natasha was there. Cain was so worried, Jenny was even more worried. Meanwhile, Natasha was walking up stairs in the old building, getting a bit scared when she was walking upstairs the blue cradle kept rocking. There were pictures in the building and newspapers. The newspaper had a woman on it. It was one person that used to work at the building. She heard the noise again, so she walked down and looked at the cradle. BAM! There was a baby in there. Jenny and Cain came and found Natasha dead on the floor and Jenny cried. After that Jenny grabbed Natasha & walked off and cried lots.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!