THE REVENGE

There is a small room in the world, that is filled with computer and technologies
Things. But there is only one computer that is turned on. There is a girl only about sixteen years old sitting in front of it. Her name is Lemon...

Her parent died eight years ago, in a conspiracy, which was planed by K . L. Her dad's best friend, well, was. She still remember that day, the coldness of the weather, the painfulness of the pour rain hit her, the wetness of the earth. But they all are nothing, when she saw K . L pointing the gun at her parent, the little pull of his finger, the bullet flying out of the gun, that her parents left her.... Forever.....

She fall on her knee as the tears rushing out of her eyes. She didn't even try to rub it of, or run to her parents. She just kneeing there, letting the tear falling, watching as K . L jeer at her and walked off....

Even now it's eight years later, she can still feel the sickness when she think of that day....

Eight years ago, K . L took everything from her, now, she is gonna take everything from him!

Now, she is not a eight years old girl anymore, she is sixteen, and not just any sixteen years old girl. She is the most famous hacker in the world. And tonight, the revenge start, she's gonna hack into K . L 's company computer, went into the financial. Do a little tiny change, like taking a zero off or maybe adding a decimal point somewhere, this might seem like nothing, but trust me. This can make K . L lose all the work he done for his whole life.

As the night fall, the smile on her face become bigger and bigger....

She slowly put her hand on the keyboard and pushed enter, the screen went black. Few seconds later, the screen went back, and there is a few words on the screen, which was....

Revenge start in: 3.. 2.. 1.. 'bip'..

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!