The Super Triplets

Crack, click. All three kids wake up and stretch at the same time. “I had an amazing dream last night”. Zoe said, “We all woke up and there was a fire near the house and we all died”. “How is that amazing”? Joe said. “I don’t know.” Replied Zoe “anyway do you want to go downstairs?” “Sure” Tilly says, “lets go”.
“Wow its still dark what time is it?” “Its 6:00am”. Joe says. “Wait what’s that I thought it looked like someone has there light on in their house but it looks like its coming closer. What do you think it is Tilly?” “ummmm” says Tilly “it looks like a fire but surely it wouldn’t be a fire.” “No I think your right Tilly.” Zoe says “what should we do.” Joe says “ let’s go tell mum and dad” says Tilly “they will know what to do.”
“Mum! Dad! Wake up wake up wake up.” “They won’t wake up!” Zoe said. “ We have no choice slap them in the face.” They still won’t wake up” Tilly said.
“Ok”. Zoe said “ Joe drive us somewhere safe.” “Ummmmm.” Joe said “ I’m 8 I don’t know how to drive!” “ Oh yeah.” Zoe said. “Lets all go into the backyard and fill up all 10 buckets with water.” says Tilly “ Quick do you want us to all die!” says Joe “No” Zoe says trembling with fear. “Then lets go” Joe says.
They all race into the backyard like a bolt of lightning and start to fill up the buckets.
They tip all the buckets full with water onto the fire, but the fire went on burning anything that stood in its way.
“We can’t give up now”. Joe says. “Lets go once more.” So they all fill up the 10 buckets again and start to tip the buckets on to the fire.
Finally the fire goes out. “WE DID IT!” They all cried with joy. “Lets go inside.” They say.
Then their mum and dad come down the stairs. “What did we miss?” They both say.
“We will tell you later.” Can we have some breakfast”? They all say together.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!