The Magical Garden

Long ago in a faraway land there was a hidden magical garden full of love and caring animals that could sing and dance. Near each flower there would be an Autumn, Winter, Summer or Spring fairy looking after the flower so that it would survive the whole year. There would be a group of lavender flowers where the baby fairies are born. There is a king called Zoran and queen Snezana who lived in a castle and the only way to enter their castle was through the draw bridge. They rule their garden with love, peace and forgiveness.
One evening, a man found the entrance and wanted to take over the garden and rule. The king and queens guards captured the man and immediately threw him in the dungeons. After finding out that he was planning to take over the garden, the intruder grew hungry and thirsty and needed food so he called out to a guard near his prison cell and begged him for something to eat. The guard innocently let the prisoner out, but immediately the starving man punched the guard on his crooked nose. The guard fell to the ground in agony and before he knew it, his keys were gone and he was flung into a prison cell.
This was the beginning of the intruders plan. As the keys unlocked each cell, his army grew before his eyes. These angry men were hungry for revenge. The kings troops seemed too gentle to defeat these ferocious, aggressive men...Suddenly the men fought, it was a bloody battle.
Everywhere you looked you'd see a man getting seriously injured or stabbed. Soon the number of the kings guards decreased but one of the wise guards had an idea. "BRING
OUT THE SECRET WEAPON!" He yelled. As soon the guards got out the secret weapon, a small bomb, they began to shoot the miniature but deadly object. The evil army grew smaller as the kings guards defeated them. Soon there was only one creature in the angry army left, a small leprechaun. Suddenly the leprechaun ran for his life to avoid the bomb. As the leprechaun left everyone cheered bringing joy and happiness to the garden as it was ruled with love and joy again.
THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!