Detective Coco

One day a little chimpanzee was born in the deep dark jungle of Amazonia. His name was Coco. Coco’s mum and dad were spies; they worked for a wicked witch named Claudia Rowan. Cocos mum and dad did not know they were working for a wicked witch. Claudia had green skin with a long nose and a great big purple infected wart under her nose. While Coco was growing up he had learned a lot about spying. It was Cocos 16th birthday when his mum and dad got captured by the evil Claudia. Coco was very very sad and emotional. It has been 2 years since Cocos mum and dad were captured and now Coco is 18 years old. It is Monday morning and Cocos plan is to leave the jungle and become a spy just like his parents. So Coco packed his stuff and set of. First he went through the dark blue seas, then the deep dark woods and also the hottest dessert of all of coarse it was the chilly dessert. After a while Coco was very tired so he decided to stop and the place he stopped in was Melbourne. Coco sat down and opened his bag of supplies and had a banana then set of again. He stayed in Melbourne and he saw a big sign saying "Claudia the cool”, Coco new it was Claudia's secret agency. So Coco made his way over to the evil Claudia and knocked on the door but nobody was there so he barged in and said "where is my mummy and daddy?" but still nobody was there. He walked around a bit and finally he found his parents but they were frozen. Coco was scared. He had nothing to unfreeze them with and then he found his dads cool ray gun but Coco did not know the evil Claudia was around the corner. Claudia put up quite a fight but Coco still had his mini freeze gun his dad gave to him when he was three, Coco pulled the trigger and froze Claudia. Just before he left he saved his parents but a bomb went off in the building. The building exploded but Coco held onto a pole and flew backed to the jungle with his parents.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!