Lost In The Dark

Rosa’s diaries

Monday 17th
Help, I shivered. I knew I shouldn't have wandered off but I couldn't help it, the forest looked so inviting, calm and beautiful, but now it’s dark, scary and uninviting. I should have stayed with my family I whispered to myself but I didn't, and now I’m stuck out here, and I haven’t a thing to keep me warm tonight. I guess I’ll have to find a place to sleep I said to myself. But suddenly I fell down a steep hill and landed in the water. I don’t remember anything after that, I must of hit my head. I woke up. It was morning and the sun was peeking through the trees. I was starving. I hadn't had any food since yesterday morning. Although my stomach hurt I picked myself up and walked onto the bank .My clothes were soaking wet from last night. I found a stick and picked it up because my biggest fear in the world is snakes. I walked around all day and couldn’t find anything. As night was falling and I was about to go to sleep I saw a big light in the distance. I wondered what it was until it came close enough for me to see a police van! I was so happy to see them they gladly helped me up because my legs were so sore from walking all day the men were kind and gave blankets and food.
When I was home my mother tried to keep a straight face and tell me how naughty I was but it did not last long because soon she was hugging me and crying, she was also telling me just how much she loved me. Mum said my brothers and sisters all cried themselves to sleep, she said I could go and wake them up to say goodnight.


Monday 24th

The holidays are finally done and it’s been a week since the accident and my friends did not believe me at first even my BFF’s (Maddy and Anna.)The first person I told was my teacher followed by Maddy and Anna. In Care Class everyone was asked to tell the class something they did on their holidays. Guess what I told them? I told them about the first week of holidays when I went to Dream World I’ll save the other story till later in the meantime I’ll keep it a secret! SHHH

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!