Hannah

Once upon a time in a far away land there was a palace. In the palace lived a King and Queen.
The Queen soon had a baby girl. Her name was Hannah. She was a beautiful girl. Hannah soon became selfish, she only cared about herself.
When her mum and dad told Hannah about all the poor people she did not care one bit .She said 'who cares about poor people' Then she stopped 'what are poor people?' said Hannah. As soon as she said that she changed.
Her mum said 'Poor people are people who can’t afford anything and live on the street'.
'Oh’ said Hannah 'I’ll just go to my room. 'In her room she thought about what had happened so she decided to help her mum and dad raise enough money to save all the poor people in the land.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!