The Adventures Of Henry And Sydney

Henry and Sydney were best friends and they would go on epic adventures. This is one of their epic adventures.
Henry went in the crazy forest near Sydney's house.
On the way they met a crying mountain. They asked the mountain what was wrong. It said "There is a wounded puppy." Henry had healing powers so he healed the puppy. Henry and Sydney were going home when they saw a laughing squirrel. Henry and Sydney asked the squirrel "Why are you laughing?" and the squirrel said "my friend told me a joke". Henry and Sydney asked the squirrel to tell them the joke. The squirrel said "There was three men: on from China, one from America and one from Australia. They were on a plane and the plane was too heavy so they all dropped something off the plane. The man from China dropped a grenade, the man from America dropped a boulder and the Australian dropped a brick. When they landed they saw a squished squirrel who was laughing. The men asked him why he was laughing. The squirrel said "I am laughing because I went to get the mail but I got squished instead" The men kept on walking and on their way the saw a man crying. He said he got hit in the head by a brick while he was gardening. The men kept on walking until they saw a toddler laughing. The asked "Why are you laughing?" and the toddler said because I blew of and my house blew up. Henry, Sydney and their new friend sat and laughed until Henry and Sydney had to go home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!