Little Red Riding Hood...In The Wolf's Defense!

Well I know what you’re thinking I ate the granny well I didn’t do it on purpose the reporters changed it to look like that! I know what happened and I won’t lie about it.

So it was a sunny day breezy. Honestly a good day for a picnic, and I was coming back from fox’s house and I heard an ear-piercing screech! And I know you’re going to say something like “WHAT?! SHE DOES?!” well she does… It was little red riding hood! YES SHE SINGS HORRIBLEY! Well, I admit my face looked angry and I might have growled and scared her away but, I didn’t mean to!

I chased her and she led me to their cottage. It was actually built by the three little pigs. They charge $100,000 dollars for their services and $700,000 for everything else! Anyway I saw her go inside and drop the key outside. So naturally you go to return it right? Before I strolled inside I peered through the window and saw grandma looking awfully sick.

So I go to put the key in the lock and turn it I go inside and the first thing I see is…………………………………… a clown! WHY WOULD ANYONE HAVE A CLOWN IN THEIR HOME THERE SO FREAKY AND PAINTED ANDWORST OF ALL THEY WEAR MAN-MAKE-UP!!! Ok so grandma was in the bed sleeping then her face went white… and she wasn’t breathing…or snoring…or snorting…or anything… I check to see if she’s alive. And devastated, she’s not…she passed away right in front of me!! It freaked me out I’m still having night mares about it! So I went and buried her in the grave yard with respect. But then I thought “Oh no! What about Red?” she’ll be so devastated that she might have a heart attack herself!

So then I go back to their house and think… and BAM! What if I pretend to be grandma? So I put on her clothes and lie in bed. About 1 day later red comes back and sees me. Took her long enough! But she doesn’t recognize me. She asks me a lot of questions and a few minutes pass then my clothes start ripping and she is starting to realize there is fur on me…you know what she yaps…then she figures out I’m the wolf…then she calls the cops on me! You know that’s just not right man!

Then I start running and on the way I may or may not have blown down a few pig’s houses…but that’s another story…

Well there you have it the truth about Red Riding Hood.

Now the last question is…Do you believe me??

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!