My New Best Friend

I am deep-sea diving. Everything and everywhere I look I can see bright colours, sparkling and shining under the water, it looked like the universe was underwater. Just then a big white shark came up behind me and everything went cold like ice.
I turned around and the shark was looking at me straight in the eye. I did not know what to do, the shark opened his mouth. I was going to swim away but I remembered what my teacher said “most things are more scared of you than you are of them" but when he was saying that he rescued a rat from a teen. I was hoping that I would... before I had a chance to think of anything else the shark spoke "Hello Jack" I looked at the shark with confusion on my face and thought to myself "how does he know that?" Then the shark asked me "would you like me to take you on a tour it is my job after all" I went along with it.
I got to see everything from all the fish to all the rocks. I was having the time of a lifetime when I checked my oxygen tank it was very low, too low for me to stay. I waved to the shark and went back to the surface and gasped for air.
I look back on that day thinking was that a dream was that real I have no clue but what I am sure about is that day I was deep sea diving I made a new friend.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!